About the XI and Comeup
The COMEUP Xtreme International or XI for short is 8 Days of Off Road Magic and as some have added, Mayhem & Madness.
It was created by David "MMM" Metcalfe and first ran in 2004. There have been several since then with the last XI held in 2012.
After many years of wanting to conduct the XI again, the time has come to make it all happen.
30th June - 7th July 2018 at Limbri, NSW (Tamworth area).
This will also incorporate Round 2 of COMEUP XWC on the first weekend.
Venue and format
- The venue is 3600 acres of great 4wd country.
- The XI Base will be at the one venue.
- Competitors will have 43SS to get through over the 8 days.
- SS will be "Winch Challenge" style stages including 3 day & 2 night GPS stages. These GPS stages will use WGS84 as the datum, no tricks here.
- Catering will be available during the week.
- Onsite toilets and showers available.
Entry and fees
XI Entry fee: $1500 (includes Comeup XWC entry)
- For teams that come from more than 500kms as the crow flies, there will be a 20 cents per kilometer, one way*** reimbursement towards fuel, food or whatever. ***upto $500.
COMEUP XWC entry: $380
- A $250 nomination fee is required on entry into XI.
- A payment plan for those that want to spread entry fee over the 12 months is available.
- Account details will be shown after completing the entry form.
- If the XI does not run a full refund will be given.
- 29th June - 8th July $125 per adult, this includes camping, welcome sausage sizzle and final dinner. Children 12-15 $50.
- Day rate: Adults $20, Children:- (12-15) $7.50
- Camping - $10 (per vehicle)
All enquiries to David Metcalfe by email or on 0418 745 830